Have you already heard the news? The 10 Days of Homeschool Series is on the way!
I hope you have time to devote to reading blogs for the next two weeks because there are going to be some amazing posts in the blogosphere for homeschoolers April 16-20 and 23-27.
Look at this lineup of bloggers. I am sure you see familiar faces there. If you aren’t already subscribed to each and every blog, this is the time to do it so that you don’t miss a single post of the 10 Days series. (Just click the image.)
The range of topics is extensive– everything from how to handle bad days and cultivating curiosity to teaching with Legos and home organization. Click on the image to get the full listing.
The 10 Days Series is organized by iHomeschool Network, a collaboration of outstanding homeschool bloggers who connect with each other and with family-friendly companies in mutually beneficial projects. Please visit us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
I will be posting about how to teach writing in your homeschool (especially for middle schoolers, but applicable to upper elementary and early high school students as well). Most of the days will have free printable pages you can use for writing lessons.
Here is the line up of topics I have scheduled:
- April 16 How to Use Prewriting to Make Essay Writing Easier
- April 17 Foolproof Essay Introduction Tricks
- April 18 Generating Details with SARQS and FIRES
- April 19 Foolproof Essay Conclusion Tricks
- April 20 Word Choice Lessons for Better Essays
- April 23 The Simple Secrets of Sentence Variety
- April 24 Transition Hacks: A Cheat Sheet for Better Essays
- April 25 The Real Truth About Formulaic Essay Writing
- April 26 Why You Should Start a Peer Editing Group for Your Homeschoolers
- April 27 Do You Make These Mistakes when Giving Feedback on Essays?
See you then!