Today was a fun day — we got to assemble a lapbook. It’s always rewarding for Sprite to see several weeks of work come together in a completed project.
Click on the photo to go to the set at Flickr. We’ve been slowly making minibooks and maps for about five weeks as various explorers made an appearance in our history curriculum.
We used an assortment of pre-prepared materials:
- Homeschool in the Woods Time Travelers New World Explorer. This is an amazing resource! I highly recommend these CD unit studies!
- Scholastic Interactive 3-D maps: American History (part of WP AS1)
- Scholastic Lift the Flap Timelines: American History (part of WP AS1)
- Hold That Thought Notebooking CD
- Edupress Color and Learn Inca, Aztec, and Maya
Leave a Reply